For The newbie
Ok so you haven’t done anything like this before. Well get yourself ready for a mind blowing experience. But first there’s a few things you need to know about before calling your first provider.
- Pick a provider from a reputable site. Not sites like listcrawler. Don’t just look at the pics and get the phone number. Open the ad up and read it. All of it.
- Do your homework! Check her reviews and her reviewers. Google her number and her handle and pics if they are questionable.
- Know all the pertinent info before calling. Location ( city, area), rates, and what she provides. If you can’t find that info then move on to another provider. A good provider will have all the info posted somewhere for you.
- Be prepared. Most providers require screening. ( I do not in the traditional way) that makes it difficult for a newbie to get started. Besides references they have other ways to clear you. It doesn’t hurt to try as long as you do it right.
- Know when (day and time) you would like to meet.
- When you text, call, email etc. introduce yourself. Name or handle or both. Provide whatever info she requested in her ad. Request the appointment time slot you have chosen and work out the logistics.
- DO NOT EVER MENTION ANY SERVICES OR DONATIONS PRIOR TO SCREENING AND OR MEETING FOR THE FIRST TIME.
- BE SURE to know her procedures and communicate appropriately. Follow what ever direction she has provided.
- Be sure to show up on time and have the best experience. You will not have this type of experience in the normal civie world.
- If you have questions look them up. Google provides answers.